Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Support

I recently finished "The Haunting of Our Minds: How Beliefs Scare the Success Out of Us and How to Regain Our Power".

I am grateful for Carol who edited this work and taught me along the way (as she always does)...
For Lauren who accepted questions on a moment's notice...
For Jille, Julie, Laurie, Kim and Liane for cheering me as I ventured forward...
For Mike and his Tranquil Sleep CD Product Launch....
For everyone who reads it and applies the value they find within to their lives and the lives of others.


(The Tranquil Sleep Now CD does what no other sleep aid in the world can do: It corrects the root causes of your sleeplessness, instead of just knocking you out
with brain-altering substances like drugs and herbal supplements do. Check it out if you want to sleep more soundly! http://www.thinkrightnow.com/cmt.asp?s=824920)

No comments: