Monday, September 1, 2008

Manifesting

I am enjoying my day. The sun, the drier air, the blue sky. I see, feel and hear abundance all around me. I am eager to discover the thousands of ways that abundance comes in to my life.

I understand that what I receive is a direct result of all that I call into my reality through my thoughts. I have the ability to quickly refocus my thoughts so that I attract more of what I desire at a higher level.

I feel a powerful leveraging of energy in being more deliberate about my thoughts. I believe I have always known this and now I know better how to focus and call forward my power through what I value.

I am relieved that I do not have to wait for what I desire: As I bring more light into my life, the things I desire become more visible to me.

No comments: