Friday, October 10, 2008

Vibrance

I have been focusing on things in my life that are vibrant or that make me feel vibrant. The list will keep growing, but here are some of the things I have noted so far:

-leaves changing color
-cool morning air
-bright blue, sunny skies
-puffy white clouds
-an unexpected compliment
-meeting someone new
-noticing things I have passed by before
-family projects (my kids are adults now, so this is extremely special!)
-laughter, especially from children or uninhibited adults
-hard working things in nature, such as squirrels enjoying the fruits of their labor, insects singing with all their might before winter comes, birds chattering to each other often competing with other species.
-love shown inconspicuously
-quiet moments in a hectic world
-the full harvest moon
-the first strands of light
-discovering a new level within myself or another person
-songs that tell stories
-the contrast of black and white photos
-the ability to see, feel, hear, smell and taste life's bounty

No comments: