Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's Been a Long Time

It's been almost a year since I have shared my gratitude and gratitude messages. I haven't taken the time to blog but I have taken time often to show my gratitude and celebrate the gifts I have received in my life.

My immediate family is celebrating the birth of the first grandchild, Isabella Marie. My husband continues his employment and his parents seem to have overcome some hurdles-constant health issues, moving and stroke recovery.

I continue to discover ways in which I can grow and learn. Love has been an essential ingredient in my ability to move forward. Have you listened to Shawn Galloway's You Tube "I Choose Love"? I found it to be very moving when I first heard him perform live at the I Can Do It Conference in Tampa this past November. Please be sure to visit his site (Personal recommendation, not a paid endoresement).

I, too, gave birth this year- to a new book "Life As An Onion: The Journey Back to Your Core". It will soon be in print but can be found as a download on my website. This book was finally brought to the surface when I had the opportunity to sit next to Lynn Lee who had also attended the I Can Do It Conference. We had not met at the event but synchronicity brought us together on the plane home. She was still dealing with the death of her daughter who had passed away when the driver of the car she was in fell asleep at the wheel. As Lynn shared with me her daughter's death and it's affects on the family, I realized (more clearly this time) that we all have layers of experience, thoughts, beliefs, pains and triumphs. Those unresolved issues and deep wounds expose themselves when the layers of our lives wear thin. Thus, the birth of the book.

So today I am grateful that I am back blogging and connecting to millions of hearts. I hope you will share your gratitude and love through this blog or in your own way. Just share.

No comments: