Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

 Canadian Thanksgiving Day, October 14


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends, relatives and followers!

Although I hear that Thanksgiving in Canada is not as large of a celebration in the United States, it is still about celebrating and being grateful for the harvest.

In my mind, the "harvest" is:
All that I have in my life to share with others
All of you who have shared part of my life
All of the possibilities that exist, even those I have not yet recognized

Of course, there is always the opportunity to give thanks for shelter, clothing ,food, warmth, health, friendship, medical care, transportation, support, guidance, income.

In honor of Thanksgiving in Canada, I am urging you to show thanks to someone, for something today. Post a comment here, tweet, blog, send an email, write a thank you note (see The Big Thankyou post).

A few minutes of your day will be spent well.

In deepest gratitude for the individuals that you are,
Coach Renee

PS- A great resource Is the book 365 Thank Yous by John Kralik

No comments: